- ... live in Ferndale, Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit.
- ... get paid to write advertisements about cars, but I think I would be better at writing ads about food. Or songs about food.
- ... weigh 135 pounds and have weighed that much for as long as I can remember. I am about 6 feet tall.
- ... love popcorn. I could eat a steak dinner then go out to a movie and still eat popcorn. I wouldn't share it and I would be done eating it before the feature presentation starts. My office just got a movie theater style popcorn machine and I eat at least two bags a day. It's becoming a problem.
- ... love pizza. I will never get sick of pizza. I used to come home every day after high school, eat a Stouffer's pepperoni French bread pizza and burn the roof of my mouth. I ate a $5 pizza from little Caesar's on 9/11 (not saying I didn't care, that's just my memory of that day. Also, this was when $5 pizza at LC's was a weekly special).
- ... strongly dislike most dairy products. The only exceptions are cheese on pizza (unless there is too much -- then I gag) and nacho cheese (because, let's face it, that's not real cheese any way).
- ... apparently really like parentheses.
- ... do not have a copy editor. Sorry.
I love to eat and I find food to be amusing in general. It logically follows that you will love this blog and find it to be amusing in general.
For now, though, it's nice out, so the updates will be on the "lighter fare" side until I get stuck inside. Until then, check me out on Twitter.